Recharge your batteries at the 4-star luxury Galway Bay Hotel courtesy of our Electric Car point. Guests owning an electric vehicle can recharge their batteries at the Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill.
The Galway Bay Hotel offers an Electric Vehicle (EV) charging point as part of the Hodson Bay Group’s commitment to ensuring an equitable, sustainable future for our guests and employees. Stay at our 4-star luxury hotel with peace of mind that you’ll be able to drive to and from our location without fear of your car battery dying.
Hotel With EV Charging Point
Below you’ll find a brief list of facts surrounding EV charging at our hotel.
- Our Chargers are provided by Easy Go & Power Right, the provider of choice for top Irish companies like Aldi, Pfizer, and An Post.
- Chargers are under 24/7 cloud-based supervision, so the product never fails.
- You, as the user, have access to 24-hour support should you need it while charging your car.
- Compatibility Tested and Manufacturer approved for All cars, including Hyundai Kona & Kia Niro.
- Our charging points are Rapid 22kw wall-mounted chargers.